Friday 27 March 2015

Day 12 oneness

Sitting on the bus on my way to work. I noticed an older lady get up from her seat to move to another seat. odd, i thought to myself, what was wrong with were she was sitting? I looked over and beside her was an older man that appeared grungy and dirty. This all happened within seconds and when I looked at the grudgy man i noticed him look at the older lady then looking down as though upset that no one was sitting next to him.

My routine of deep breathes in the morning was taken from me, well intruth i decided to particpate with the reactions of my mind and i was trapped in an idea of that women being a bitch and feeling compassinate towards the older man. So I got up and sat next to him, he was suprised cause he looked up at me and it appeard he felt a bit better. I looked over at the older lady and she was already looking at me and quickly turned her gaze away And her herself was looking down, physicaly looking down like that man had. Understand thus all took place very fast and i was abke to recognize just what I had done.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to seperate myself from that older lady as though I myself have never gotten up to avoid sitting next to a certian person. I commit myself to realize that she is allowed to make her own disicions and my only obligation upon noticeing what had taken place was to offer physical support where i was able too, like sitting next to the older man making him feel a little less consious about no one sitting next to him.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to label the older man as a victim of that older ladys choice not to sit next to him, i commit myself to understand that there was no victim only physical support where i as my beingness can offer. By labeking the older lady or the older man i am infact participating with the mind of abuse that wants its revenge on me and knows me like every strand of hair in my head and i commit myself to realize that my accepted and allowed mind will attempt the supple things to go unoticed in order to plant seeds of existance within me and I refuse!

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting an attachment of doing whats right, again another attempt of the mind to cintrol me through polarity as doing whats right creates a dimension of doing whats wrong and instead pull it all back to myself and how i am able to be supportive to life where i am able to. I commit myself to breathe and establish this realization when ever i notice my mind consiousness system attempting to label me as right.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting negative abusive words towards the older lady and she simply knows not what she does and to judge her and label her is not supportive to her once so ever, i commit myself to realize that i need to remove these useless words of abuse like "BITCH" from my vocabulary and i am well aware that it only has a negative effect on my enteral expriance and apply what i have realized as oneness and equality that perhaps just the gesture of sitting beside the man was enough to make her think about it herself as i know that is what took place but by adding in my own creation of the word bitch i was infact a participate of the mcs.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to create the word bitch in this world and to give power to word offten in a negative reaction towards women that i label as such simply because the exoeriance i have with a women is labeled as negative. i commit myself ti realize that breath will assist in removeing these negative attachments and to apply forgiveness whenever i notice these negative reactions towards women that cause as i apply the word bitch, all by my choice my participation and i commit myself to stop this as this is not the man i choose to see and be in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment